Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Off to London I Go!

Hello!

Today was rather sunny so I ventured outside with a few friends and took some more pictures around the manor. Unfortunately, there are people pheasant hunting in the woods so we could not go explore the old practice bunkers from the practices held here during World War I and World War II.

This week was our first week of classes! I only have three courses this semester (12 credits) as the faculty here suggests that we only take 12 credits if possible. I'm taking British Studies, Psychology Special Topic: Drugs & Behavior, and Intro to Neuroscience. So far they are quite fantastic and my two professors are wonderful! I start at 8:30 everyday and usually end up taking a nap after. Intro to Neuroscience is at 4:10-5:00 on Mondays, Tuesday, and Thursdays so I have quite a long break on those days. Tonight we are leaving to adventure in London this weekend! I am planning on going to the Freud Museum for sure but other than that I will see what I end up doing as I am positive there will be at least 1 or 2 more weekend in London.












Love to all!

Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment