Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Back Home

I am home and I am fully adjusted to my normal time zone...MOSTLY..other than a slightly different sleep schedule (I haven't managed to sleep in once since I've been back). This just means I've had more time to catch up on all the shows I've been missing, be crafty, cook, bake, wander, eat, and enjoy all the things that we Americans love so much..GREASY PIZZA..and BACON! Although, I could definitely go for some french macaroons, or gelato, or fish and chips...all things that I plan to figure out how to perfect..or find somewhere that has.

Speaking of gelato...I never posted anything about my amazing time in Italy. My mom and Scott (for those who don't know this would be my spectacular my step dad) came to pick me up from my semester abroad and I spent three nights and three days showing them around London which was a little crazy at the time (Congrats to Kate and Wills on the beautiful Charlotte). After that adventure, we went and discovered Italy together, five nights in Positano and three nights in Rome. Positano was incredibly beautiful, Rome was also beautiful...both for different reasons as the environment is quite different between the two. Here's a few pictures to sum up our wonderful vacation:


 



 








I've now said goodbye to Europe. Hopefully, maybe..someday I will go back. And if not I will go discover some equally wonderful place. I will continue to explore, adventure, and wholeheartedly fall more and more in love with this planet and all the amazing places here. I will go camping or I'll take a road trip or hop on a plane to visit my new friends in Kentucky or Indiana or I'll go to Florida or Hawaii...or right back to Europe. I will miss Europe..just like I missed America.

For those who are interested, I will start posting on my other blog Psychertizing again..strictly psychology related posts..but that doesn't add many limitations. I'll also continue to post on here..if I can remember to keep up with it. It will be random posts, no main theme...the crafts i'm making..the food i'm cooking..what I'm doing..who knows...keep checking in and you will.

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed following your adventures Erin! What a great time you have had, memories for a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete